Since we've all been locked away at home safely in the comfort of our own homes, Zoom has taken over our meeting spaces. However, we've had reports that some of your fur babies have been taking over your meetings! The shock! The horror...
Thanks to our friends at RSPCA for this awesome idea, we've come up with some pet Zoom backgrounds that won't disturb your meetings... And make you think you're getting some much needed fresh air at the same time.
For kicks... Here are some places we would rather be on our weekends away from our home at Animal Emergency Service (as nominated by our team members...):
- The movies. We miss going to the movies... Especially the drive-ins.
- The gym! Our team are massive gym lovers and we also miss our team sports.
- Restaurants and bars... We are craving a social outing or two with our friends and family.
So for now, please join us by downloading:
Have suggestions for pet Zoom backgrounds? Email us and we may just whip them up for you... stay tuned, three fresh new backgrounds coming next week!
How to change your Zoom background
Within a Zoom meeting:
- Download your favourite zoom background above by clicking on the link.
- Click on zoom.us in the menu and select 'preferences'
- Click 'virtual background' from the left hand side bar
- Click the plus button and select the picture you have downloaded
For more information on how to change your background, please visit Zoom.